Monday, March 26, 2007

Emily's Belated Birthday

Well, late again.... since Emily's birthday was almost a week ago!

I really can't believe that I live with an offical 2 year old. Emily amazes me with all of the things she's learning and doing. And it's not like I'm a new Mom -- I've been through this all before. I guess that it's just that Emily acts so advanced for her age that I've thought of her as "two" for quite some time. But, even so, the fact that there are no babies in our house anymore is hitting me hard.
She is such a big girl!






I love Chris' look of amazement in this picture! I can't even remember what she opened that got this reaction, either!

Waiting patiently for her Blue's Clues cake.

Yummy.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!

Please give her a big hug for us. I look forward to seeing what the next year will bring for her! It looks like she had a great time! And we are Dora fans, too.

PS: I got my van and love it. It's just cool...I feel like I can do anything and go anywhere....

Have a great weekend, K