Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Mmmm! Yummy Humble Pie



After my semi-regular inspirational meeting with Sara, (we met at McD's so the kids could play while we chatted), I was determined to go 3 miles on the treadmill instead of my more commonly done 2 miles. I was also determined to complete the 3 miles with more jogging than walking.

So, after I was done, I came back in from the patio with my red sweaty face and somewhat out of breath and I felt really good. Well, Chris and Emily came running up to me.
Chris said, "Mom, Mom, are you okay? You looked like you needed help out there."

Aren't they darling? Grrrr.


2 comments:

sara said...

YAY!!! i'm ready for you to start running the races with us again!!! ;) good job jen!!!!!!

Kristie said...

Hey Jenny!

You made me giggle! Pass some of that treadmill motivation over here. I just can not make myself do any exercise (at least not for more that a couple of weeks every 6 months)!

Looked like an awesome vacation! Loved all the wonderful pictures of your family. Tell them I said hello!