Friday, January 25, 2008

Well, life is kra-zee.
I copied this out of an email that I just sent to a friend who asked what had been going on the last couple of months...

- I spoke with OUHSC and made a last minute decision to apply to nursing school for the fall of 08. The app. was due Jan 15th, which gave me about 3 weeks to get everything gathered.

- I enrolled in the wrong Microbiology class and figured it out the first day of classes. It was a pure miracle that there was one slot left in the right class - which of course, is a harder version!

- My grandmother died in Dec. and I flew down to Houston for her funeral.

- My grandfather (same side of family) died this past Sunday. The funeral is Friday.

- The Kettlers have set the date of 3/14 for us to move - um, that's 6 weeks from this Friday.

- We're pretty sure that Emily needs surgery on her eye. Don't know when that will be.

- Bobby's been through a lot of job INsecurity because of the new contract. Thankfully, I think we're through the worst of it - it's all working out as we'd hoped. God is good.

Anyway, I've had a lot of things rattling around in my brain and I really don't see a let-up until. oh, May! Cest' la vie. : )

Now you know why I haven't been posting.

1 comment:

sara said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. sorry to hear about your grandparents as well. what's this about moving on 3/14? okay well we really NEED to get together ~ even if it's for an hour. i MISS you!!!!