Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I've Been Tagged

This is the perfect post for today. I've been in with sick kids for two days following a a stressful weekend.
Thanks, Sara!
REVEAL A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:
NOW
Is your hair up?: No
Is your phone right beside you?: No
Do you wish you were somewhere else?: I always love to travel - so, sure, where are we going? :)
Do you have plans for tonight?: No
Are you wearing makeup?: No
Are you wearing chapstick?: No. I need some desperately.
Are you cold?: No
Are you tired?: Yes, but I don't plan to go to sleep for a long time.
Are you watching t.v.? Yes, Dancing with the Stars
Are you wearing pajamas?: Yes
Who's the last person that IMed you?: Nobody - I don't IM.
Who's the last person that called you?: My Mom.
PAST
Anything you regret?: Gee.... I'm sure there are lots of things that I've said and done that I regret. Nothing specific pops to mind, though.
Ever stuck gum under a desk?: Ew, no.
Ever spit at someone?: Not the gross way.
Ever kick something living?: I've kicked Bobby under the table!
Ever had your nails done?: Yes
Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?: No.
LAST WEEK
Had any plans last week?: Nothing special.
Who did you see most last week?: The Kettlers
Was last week interesting?: I can't even remember. It seems so long ago.
TODAY
Have you cursed?: No.
Have you yelled at someone?: I've spoken sternly, but no yelling today.
Have you gotten mad at someone?: Nope.
Have you cried? No.
Have you seen the person you like? Yes, lots of them!!
Have you called more than 3 people?: Nope.
Have you IMed more than 3 people?: Nobody.
Have you eaten anything gross?: Just good stuff here....
SPILL YOUR GUTS
Q. First thing you did this morning?: Went in to help Chris with his coughing.
Q. Last thing you ate?: A grape, just now. Before that, a cookie.
Q. What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks?: Halloween and Bobby's B-day.
Q. What's annoying you right now?: Chris won't stop asking me questions.
Q. What's the last movie you watched?: Just My Luck - it was cute.
Q. Do you believe in long distance relationships?: If there's no alternative - I think it would be tough.
Q Where is the last place you went?: Hibdon to pick up the van - new brakes.
Q: Who is the last person you called?: ???
Q: Been cheated on? No? I don't think so.
Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?: Maybe.
Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity): LOVE, definitely.
Q: Do you wish on stars?: No.
Q: Does it work?: Eh, I don't thonk so.
Q; Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off: Never.
Q: When did you last cry?: Saturday.
Q: Do you like your handwriting?: Sometimes.
Q: Are you a friendly person?: I try.
Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world?: No.
Q: Who's bed did you sleep in last friday night?: Mine.
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?: Ugly mustard yellow - a sleep shirt....poor Bobby.
Q: Do you have any pets?: No.
Q: What is the color of your bedsheets?: Green, tan and rose floral.
Q: What were you doing at 9 last night?: Watching a movie on my couch.
Q: Last person you talked to in person : Bobby.
Q: When is the last time you saw your dad?: The 30th of Sept.
Q: Look to your left: Chris leaning on me, Bobby and Emily on the couch, and the TV with the end of Dancing with the Stars.
Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yep.
Q: Ever cried on your friends shoulder?: Not in a long time.
Q: Are you a normally happy person?: Usually.
Q: Is your self-esteem low?: Sometimes.....
Q: What color are your eyes?: Green.
Q: Long or Short Hair : Just below my shoulders - growing it out.

No comments: