Monday, October 09, 2006

Scary Weekend

Those of you who know me well (and I think those are the only ones who read this thing!) already know, but we've had a bit of a scare in the family this weekend.
I'm not going to go into all the details, because they are long and confusing, but my Grandma had a heart attack and today had bypass surgery. This is an awesome outcome. Just 2 days ago we weren't sure that she was going to live, so we are just so thankful and know that this is nothing but answered prayer. God is good all the time!
My parents and my Grandma were actually just here visiting us, for my birthday, a little more than a week ago, so I'll post pictures in the next day or so. We took a pretty good one of 4 generations of girls. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
You are sooooo sweet. Grandma will be really touched to know that you talked about what happened to her. To date she still has no memory of 10/6/06 - which for the most part is a very good thing.
The pictures and video are very enlightening.
Have a wonderful weekend Jenny.
Aunt Debi