Saturday, July 08, 2006

True Love


I wanted to share with you Emily's obsession. At the tender age of 15 mo., she is in the midst of a love affair with a bear named Boz. You can meet him here.
It really is a cute series - well, if you can call 2 dvds a series. It's what they call "faith based", which means that they talk about God, teach about sharing, helping, respect, and end each show with a little prayer. They also include the standards: colors, shapes, counting.
Confession time. When we first got these, I loved them. We would all sing the songs together - it was just too cute. Now? I'm so sick of Boz. If Emily didn't love him so much and look like this when he is on the TV, I'd "lose" them. What can I say? When a green bear has the power to stop a meltdown mid-tear, he's welcome to stay in my home as long as he likes. : )

No comments: